Jonas twitter-inlägg

    follow me on Twitter

    Blogginlägg

    Blogginlägg

    fredag 21 mars 2008

    Curly S

    Your strength is so hard to find,I feel so much stronger now,the feeling´s alright. Your words make me whole again,those eyes cannot ever lie,you´re so divine. I´m not ever alone, you´re not ever alone. I´m head over heels goddess of mine,your curls touching my face and now I can fly. You brought my life back,The glory you found,I´m in deep debt, without you I wouldn´t survive. I´m not ever alone. Your smile is heavenly,I don´t deserve all the love that you'r giving to me. Your touch makes it hard to breathe,the shiver´s around me now, you´re so fine. I´m head over heels goddess of mine,your curls touching my face and now I can fly. You brought my life back,The glory you found, I´m in deep debt, without you I wouldn´t survive. The heart is pumping for my life, the mind is happy and I will love you to the day I die. I´m head over heels goddess of mine,your curls touching my face and now I can flyYou brought my life back,the glory you found, I´m in deep debt, without you I wouldn´t surviveI´m head over heels goddess of mine,your curls touching my face and now I can fly. You brought my life back,The glory you found, I´m in deep debt, without you I wouldn´t survive

    Inga kommentarer: